Each year, HIV Care Link's fun events provide funding that furthers our mission. HIV Care Link needs your help to make our events a success. Our two main events are the Hope Event in the spring and AIDS Walk Colorado in the fall.
- HIV Care Link's Annual Benefit Event
- Sunday, May 15th, 2016, 6:00 to 8:00 PM
- At the Madcap Theater
- The Madcap Theater is located in the Westminster Promenade, 10679 Westminster Blvd, Westminster, CO 80020
- Come, bring your friends and be merry!
- This is a family friendly improvisational comedy event so your kids are invited to join in the fun!
Select the appropriate option in the drop-down menu below, then click submit to complete your order.
If you cant attend but want to support HIV Care Link, make a donation:
or offline: RSVP and send check to the address at the bottom of this page.
AIDS Walk Colorado
- Be a part of our AIDS Walk Colorado team on Saturday, August 20, 2016!
- Visit our Team Page, then--on the upper right side of our team page--click "Join Team" or "Donate Now".
AIDS Walk Colorado is the Rocky Mountain Region's largest and most successful HIV and AIDS fundraiser. More than 8,000 people from throughout the state come together as a community, fueled by donations from more than 13,000 individuals, to raise money for vital services for HIV/AIDS clients of HIV Care Link, Colorado AIDS Project and many other outstanding AIDS service organizations through a 5K Walk and Run. The event serves as a day to remember those we have lost to the disease with prominent speakers and panels of the AIDS Memorial Quilt. Following the completion of the Walk & Run, The Celebration of Life Festival includes live music, sporting tournaments, the Diva Dash Stiletto Fun Run, food, beverages and more!
Cheesman Park, Denver, CO
Please meet us at HIV Care Link's "Partner Agency Table" at 9:00 am for a team picture.
AIDS Walk Colorado is a day-long event. Registration opens at 7:30am with the opening ceremony at 9:00am followed by the step off of the Run and Walk. After the Walk, join us back in Cheesman Park for the Celebration of Life Festival that includes panels of the AIDS Memorial Quilt, live music, great food, vendors, the Diva Dash Stiletto Fun Run, the CHEERS! Beer Garden and many more activities!